Beloe Zlato - The night



(English translation)

Evening is falling on the city

And the stars are shining in the sky.

You are not looking for a meeting with me

And you are the first to look away.


  Ah, night, blue night!

  How many stars are there in the sky,

  So much at the beginning of May

  You bring me tears!


The gardens were full of apple blossoms

And the May roses bloomed.

And where did we meet?

The tracks are overgrown with grass.


I know you don't love me

And I love you very much!

I know that you will forget me,

But I won’t be able to forget!


Let you kiss someone else

You look into her eyes lovingly.

But know that you won't meet someone like that,

Who loves more than me!


      There's such a pure natural and wholesome femininity in these Russians girls, a sweet spirit in their singing and music; a reminisce of a bygone age, like the fragrance of past summer flowers, in the dark cold winter of the present world. Thank you.


Sem comentários:

Arquivo do blogue