Kate Rusby & Nic Jones - The Lark




Out in the field where the lark it flies
Over the earth where my heart it lies
Oh how it sings where the west wind blows
Out in this field where no-one goes.

 Oh how I'm cold will you let me in
 If you could hear me speak, where would I begin
 Time it is past and now I roam free
 Is it wrong to wish you still need me.

Out in the field where the lark it sings
There I was waiting for all love brings
There I stood and there I fell
Out in the field that I know well.

Out in the field where the lark resides
Here I'll remain where my heart can hide
Only the lark and the west wind know
I'm in this field where no-one goes.

      Quando a canção sai da sala de espectáculo e é interpretada nos campos, pomares, jardins ou florestas ganha mais autenticidade. Neste caso os versos falam do canto de uma cotovia, do vento e da liberdade. 

Sem comentários:

Arquivo do blogue