Wildwood Kin - Grace



See now you've called my name,
but this time I won't turn away,
Wherever I'll be it's your grace that's taking me,
down by the water side,
my soul it never will run dry,
I found a source a sweeter spring.

  Though it'll still take time for me,
  It's worth the wait to be free.

When tribulation finds it's way in,
I just remember faith is all I need,
To pick up all the pieces when I think there's no escaping,
Finding an inner peace,
Can only lead to letting go of things,
That will always keep me stumbling.

Finally I have recognised,
It can't be earned it's paid in full price,
Now I can move on to greater things,
It's time to set aside,
some of the things that I've known all my life that are bound to make me incomplete.

      O festival da Eurovisão deveria realizar-se no meio da floresta, sem electricidade. É uma sugestão. Quem não quisesse vir que não viesse.

Sem comentários:

Arquivo do blogue