Rebecca De Mornay



      A actriz de 57 anos referiu à revista People o seguinte “Leonard Cohen was one of the greatest poets, but for me, he was also one of the most important people in my life, and losing him is like losing a limb.”
      “He was my ground, he was my aerial, as he wrote in his song 'Treaty' I really cannot fathom what life will be like without him in it. At least I was able to spend time with him in his last year. He faced death as he faced life: straight on, with honesty, grace, and breathtaking depth of perception. He enjoyed the quiet, simple moments with friends, and being immersed in working on songs. He said in his last interview that he was ready to die, and he said in his last public outing that he would live forever. Both are true. There was no one like him, and there never will be.”

Sem comentários:

Arquivo do blogue