The Mystery of Bulgarian Voices - Polegnala e Todora

 

 

      Translated lyrics:

(Todora- Bulgarian female name; Todoro- Addressing to the female name.)

Todora went to sleep, damsel Todoro, Todoro, under tree, under olive tree, damsel Todoro, Todoro.

Wind fanned, damsel Todoro, Todoro, broke off a twig of olive, damsel Todora waked up. And she gets fussy with him,  damsel Todoro, Todoro.

"Oh Wind, who never stop blowing, damsel Todoro, Todoro, now you get to fan her", damsel Todoro, Todoro.

"I dreamed a sweet dream, damsel Todoro, Todoro, that has come to me my first love, damsel Todoro, Todoro, and bring me motley flowers, damsel Todoro, Todoro.

And bring me motley flower, damsel Todoro, Todoro, and in his hand a gold ring" damsel Todoro, Todoro.

Sem comentários:

Arquivo do blogue