Ieva Zasimauskaitė - When We’re Old



I know I'll never forget that day the first time we met
We've come a long way since then and I would do it all again
From your very first smile I knew that I'd walk a mile
See, it's for real when you know you never wanna let go.

  These are the reasons I want you to know, ah ah
  You make this place feel like home
  These are the reasons I can't let you go, ah ah
  Let's sing this song that we wrote
  When we're old, ah ah, when we're old, ah ah.

No matter what comes our way I feel like you're here to stay
You were there right from the start and let me inside your heart
After all this time I hate the sound of goodbye
And if you leave, I would.

  Right from our very first kiss I knew it'll end up like this
  I'm not afraid to grow old if I have your hand to hold.

      A canção da Lituânia vai ter o meu voto porque é simples como as canções mais bonitas. Sobre a cantora diz-nos a Wikipedia "Ieva Zasimauskaitė was born and raised in Kaunas, the second largest city of Lithuania. In 2012 Ieva graduated in Kalniečiai and three years later, she received Bachelor's degree in Hotel Management from the International School of Law and Business in the Lithuanian capital Vilnius. In 2014 Ieva and her husband became vegetarians. They are interested in Ayurveda, practice meditation. They have travelled together as pilgrims to India several times. Ieva is a follower of the Hare Krishna movement, which makes her the first Hindu contestant at Eurovision."

Sem comentários:

Arquivo do blogue