Alela Diane - About Farewell



It is plain to see that I have one foot out the door
And I know that your dear heart is telling you
To run deep down somewhere, deep down somewhere

I heard somebody say
That the brightest lights cast the biggest shadows
So honey, I got to let you go.

Seven years to you, dear heart, is all that I can give
And I know that without me you'll find just what you need
Deep down somewhere, deep down somewhere


Leaving is the hardest part - that's what we've always said
Once upon the other side, it's best not to look back
That's what we say about farewell, that's what we say about farewell.


      Num tempo em que é tão fácil comunicar, nunca vimos tanta gente só. Dizem até por aí, que as canções sobre a solidão estão por chegar e que no futuro, serão às dúzias. Afinal, a noção moderna de amor é um pau de dois bicos: "É preciso oferecer toda a liberdade ao outro, mesmo que isso se transforme na nossa própria cruz." A canção fala disto, mesmo.

Sem comentários:

Arquivo do blogue